To sleep soundly at night is indeed a blessing, unfortunately many people are falling out of it.
If you’re clicking on this post, chances are you’re like me; battling with this hard-to-sleep situation called insomnia. Should we have a pat on each other’s back?
Insomnia can be a total pain especially if you have a job that starts at 8 am. And It’s likely that you’re going to order a cup of coffee as your energizer. May i remind you; coffee contains caffeine which will make you even harder to fall asleep at night.
I’m in slightly different situation here; I'm a night owl and I don’t have to wake up in the morning. I can always sleep in the morning, but no i can't. The real scenario is I have poor sleeping quality. I hardly have a nice deep sleep.
Can you imagine if we continue living with this habit?
Let me predict what would likely to be happened to us sooner or later: we’ll be drained like one those The Walking Dead zombies.
I don't want to be a zombie, instead i wanna be the slayer. Are you with me?
I searched over internet to find treatment—a better solution than taking sleeping pills. And I found a seemingly promising program by Christian Goodman’s Guided Sleep Meditation for Insomnia.
But before we get any further, it’s better to get to know:
Who Created this Insomnia Program and What is this Program Designed to?
The Insomnia program is published by an online platform company named Blue Heron Health News which pioneering natural self-help method. The natural methodology itself is claimed as a product of many medical researches that have been conducted for decade by Christian Goodman who is also the CEO of the company.
Christian Goodman is a self-proclaimed natural health expert who has undergone a bunch of research articles and published several books. And the reason behind the creation of this particular program is that he himself also an insomnia sufferer.
Quoting the taglines of the program;“~This Natural “Sleep Trick” Can knock You Into A Deep Sleep~” is pretty much telling us that this program designed to help people curing their chronic insomnia naturally.
How does it work?
As a self-hypnosis program, this insomnia program provides you with a guidance to reach mental and physics relaxation by shifting your mind’s focus from stress into more relaxing thoughts that can slowly drive you to sleep.
Aren’t those taglines seemed a little too good to be true?
Okay, it's better not to make a cynical judgment over the unknown, I decided to give it a try …
…and thank goodness it worked!
What’s Inside the Insomnia Program?
There are two easy access links that you can download either from PC/Mac or your smart phone. If there’s trouble on the action, you can try another option which is a physical CD for $2 only.
Surprisingly when I downloaded it, the content is only:
- Guided sleep meditation audio file with approximately an hour long; performed by Peter D. Kennedy whose soft voice will guide you into sleep.
Yes, it’s just a single audio file. I’ve prepared myself to receive a stack of files and maybe a manual to read, but no, that’s all.
Below is the screenshot of what’s inside the program:
When it comes to sleep no one would care about reading manual or have to deal with complicated phases. People wanted something simple and easy. So, one audio file is a great idea. I think Christian Goodman knows what he’s doing.
After all, we don’t need many if one can work well, do we?
Who Would Find this Program Beneficial?
It’s you, if you are:
- Having trouble falling asleep. Obviously, this is what we all know about insomnia.
- Periodically waking up for no reason. Insomnia is not only about having trouble to fall asleep but it’s also about maintaining a good sleep. This type of insomnia emphasizes the difficulty to stay asleep which resulting in a poor sleeping quality.
- A night Owl wanting to be a morning person. Recent study reports that night owls share almost all insomnia’s symptoms. Researchers found that night owls have more sleeping irregularities and greater distress about sleeping than morning people.
- Having someone you care about suffers from those three symptoms mentioned above.
What are the Benefits of Using this Program?
You may experience one or two or maybe all at once of these benefits (each person may vary):
- Easy access, you don’t need doctor’s presence. You can access it anytime, anywhere and as much as you want. Only, DON’T use it when you’re driving.
- NO side effect. It considers a better alternative than consuming sleeping pills. Here are what sleeping pills might get us into:
- Dependency that might slowly turns to addiction. As human’s body increases tolerance it would likely that a person will feel the need to take larger dosage. They will crave more and more, exactly what drug addiction looks like, don’t you think?
- Worst case scenario; premature death or a sudden death of over dosage.
- Falling asleep in as quick as 12 minutes.
- Having a restful sleep for approximately 8 hours throughout the night. I got 7 hours quality sleep which is good!
- Feeling energized every time you wake up. When you got a nice deep sleep, it's inevitable to feel fresh and energize in the morning, I’d say.
- A permanent result. Well, I haven’t experienced this benefit, since I’ve been using it for 6 days. I might get this at some point in the future. I don’t want to rush, I've noticed that there’s a good improvement in my sleeping pattern. I’m grateful.
Wait, There’s more:
Bargain price. Some people may agree/disagree with this.
Treating insomnia by consuming sleeping pills spend approximately $ 14 to $ 60 per week. You do the math if those people continue using it throughout the year.
With insomnia program which you can use it as much and as long as you want for $ 49. Plus, if you’re not happy with the result, you can do the refund – 100 % your money back, within 60 days.
My Experience of Using the Insomnia Program
I’ve been using this program for 6 days and proving it myself.
Before I bought it, I was thinking why do I bother to purchase such program? I don’t know if it’s going to work. However, this program seems very intriguing and promising. I took the chance and here I am sharing my experience to you.
Other than that the availability of the product refund calms me down.
I can always do the refund if it didn’t work for me. You can do it as well.
One of my fears was that the program would contain with anything to read because I don’t want to do that. All I’ve ever wanted is a nice-uninterrupted-sleep.
My wish came true.
I've mentioned before that Christian Goodman’s Insomnia program only contain one audio file. Simple right? Therefore, he is consistent with his taglines “~Simple, natural “Sleep Trick”~”
On day one and two, there’s nothing. I kept wide awake till dawn and had not fall into a deep sleep. I figured out later that it happened because I was too cautious and over analyzing what the speaker of the audio was saying.
My tip for you is: Try to be as receptive as possible. Don’t think too much!
Close your eyes, take a deep breath. Forget everything for a while…and Fall asleep.
Day three, I’ve tried to be more receptive and relaxed. it worked! I played the audio at 10 pm and I fell asleep before the audio even finished, even though I don’t think it was as fast as 12 minutes. Good news is: I was able to sleep throughout the night.
I keep using the audio as a guide for me to sleep since I’ve tried to sleep without it on day five and unfortunately I came back to the old habit.
I think it’s better to take your own pace until you can completely falling asleep without the help of the audio.
Since this program doesn’t have any side effect. Thus, it’s totally safe to use it as much as we need.
Interested to experience it yourself?
Here’s How to Purchase:
To purchase Christian Goodman's the insomnia program , you can simply go to the official website for only $ 49.
You will also receive 60 days refund, 100 % money back guarantee. If you don’t find this program helpful, you can simply click here to refund.
This program is a great alternative to cure insomnia naturally. It's an easy to use program. It only consists of one audio file of a guided relaxation that has been studied scientifically to help you shift your mind into a more relaxed state so that you can fall into a restful sleep.
However, If you're expecting to receive a pile of files and written methodology as a conviction then this Blue Heron Health News’s Insomnia program may not be the best choice for you.
Don't worry about side effects because this program has none of it. Once it’s yours you can use it anywhere and anytime only DON'T use it while you’re driving.
After 6 days of using the program myself and see the improvement of my sleeping pattern; I recommend this insomnia program to you.