I’ve Listened to Spiritual Laws of Money Program and I will give my unbiased review about it. Nowadays, many people struggle to become rich, but after they get the wealth and the money they desire, many of them are not happy and not able to live at the fullest. On the contrary, there are also some people who are kind and spiritual but they struggle hard to get rich.
It seems there are some mental blocks that need to be gotten rid of between these 2 types of people. These blocks make them struggle very hard to become rich people while still becoming kind, peaceful, happy & spiritual at the same time. If this is sounds like a your story, then this program can help you out.
What is Spiritual Laws of Money?
It is an 8 week recorded live session audio and visualization program taught by T Harv Eker himself that will help you to reprogram your “financial blueprint” mindset so you can blend between money and spirituality, and destroy the 8 blocks that keep you from becoming rich, spiritual and happy at the same time.
T Harv Eker is the author of bestselling book Secrets of the Millionaire Mind, which got a 4.5 star rating on Amazon. He is also an entrepreneur and motivational speaker who teaches based on his life experiences. So from this, we can agree that the author can be trusted.
Each week program has around 110 minutes of audio session, around 10 minutes visualization and workbook PDF to take a notes. You can download all the material or listen online. Here is the screenshot of Spiritual Laws of Money:
Each week Harv Eker will answer some questions and problems from the participants (this is recorded session, so you cannot ask directly, but I believe some questions may relate to your condition).
This is what I like about Spiritual Laws of Money. Harv listens to our problems and gives his best advice to deal with them.At the end of each training session, there is small homework to do. Here are the details of each week:
Week 1: Money & Spirituality
It talks and helps you to tackle the questions / mental block like:
- If i make a lot of money, I’m afraid i will lose the spiritual side of me that i love.
- I feel very conflicted. Should I put my focus and energy on trying to succeed financially or on personal and spiritual growth?
- Can I make money by being spiritual? Is that even right?
Week 2: Money Self-Worth & Deservedness
Discuss & solve the questions / mental block like:
- I grew up being told “wealth” isn’t for people like us (not good enough). I don’t see myself as special, so why would i ever be rich?
- My self-esteem is low because I’m not doing well with money, which is making my self-image even poorer. How can I improve my image to become rich one day?
- I’ve never been rich so how am i supposed to feel rich? Any tips on feeling wealthy?
- I feel guilty receiving big money. What should i do
Week 3: Money, Balance and Enjoying the Journey
He helps you to solve this problems:
- I work too hard and too many hours. How can I keep a balanced lifestyle while still being successful?
- How do you enjoy the journey when you’re broke?
- How am I supposed to balance my life when my job requires 10-hour days or more?
Week 4: Money & Management
Answering questions like:
- If I earn quite a bit, why do I need to manage my money?
- The money management systems I’ve seen are so complicated and petty. Is there an easy and fun way to manage my money?
- I want to cut down my expenses but I also want to keep my lifestyle. What do I do?
- What’s the best way to save for retirement?
- I want to begin investing and creating income but I’m struggling just to pay my bills because I’m in debt.
- How do I get my kids to start managing their money now?
- My spouse doesn’t want to manage our money, so they spend it all. What should I do?
Week 5: Money, Purpose & Passion
He helps you to solve these following questions:
- Do I go for money and try to enjoy it or do I follow my passion and try and make money from it?
- I love doing this but I’m not making any money at it… Should I stay in it or should I leave to find income because i have to pay the bills?
- Is there a way to match my passion, my purpose and getting rich?
Week 6: Money Mind & Fear
How to solve the important questions like:
- What’s the best way to get rid of negative beliefs around money?
- Is there a practice to stay positive about money even when you’re doing poorly financially?
- Every time I set a big goal I get excited, but then my mind starts doubting me and telling me I’ll never make it. What’s the best way to quiet my mind and keep pushing forward?
- Everything I do (investments, business, divorce) results in me losing money. Am I cursed? What can I do?
Week 7: Money & Relationship
Discuss the topics & questions like:
- My adult family expects me to help them out financially, should I?
- My spouse won’t contribute. I pay all the bills and they work, but they just keep their own money separate. Is this fair?
- My kids are older and finished school but they won’t leave the house. How do I get them to become independent without having them always falling back on me if they don’t do well?
- I feel guilty when I get money from my spouse because I’m not working. What should I do?
Week 8: Money, Income & Freedom
Harv will answering questions like:
- What does it mean to be financially free, how long should it take to become financially free and where do I even start?
- If you were starting out right now, how would you set yourself up to be financially free ASAP?
- How should I structure my assets in order to achieve passive income without being too exposed to risk?
- I barely have any savings. What should I do to create passive income?
- I’ve heard you talk about earning a million dollars a year! Is that possible for the average person?
For me, I loves the principle “how you do anything is how you do everything” that I learned from this program. Since this program’s audio is a bit long (almost 2 hours per week), you can break it apart and listen only 20 – 30 minutes each day if you want.
Does Spiritual Laws of Money really work?
I’ve listened to it and I can say yes, as long as you follow what has been taught in the program. Please note that it won’t make you become instantly rich & spiritual. It still need process and times and result will be vary for each person. But it will help you to reach your goal faster by reprogram your belief and mindset
Here are some testimonials from people mentioned on the website (*):
The best place to buy Spiritual Laws of Money
You can buy Spiritual Laws of Money at the official website here. You will also get bonus bending reality program, The Simple Tool to Create Your Ideal Life by Vishen Lakhiani.
You also protected by no question asked 100% money back guarantee if you aren’t satisfied for any reason.
This program has 2 payment options.
- $159 billed monthly for 2 months for a total of $318
- Onetime payment of $ 299
I’ve listened the Spiritual Laws of Money and say that I can recommend it to my friend. It comes from a trusted author and will help you to reprint your financial mind to help you become wealthy rich people while being kind and spiritual at the same time
Please note that this program will not make you rich & spiritual overnight. There are 8 weeks x 2 hours audio inside it (visualization + lesson). If you are a busy person, you can spend 20 – 30 minutes each day to listen to the program
If you are still skeptical about the program, you can schedule free T Harv Eker masterclass first before you buy the program. Not to mention there is a 90-day, money back guarantee, which gives you enough time to test the program.
Disclaimer (*) : Please not that The Result of this Program is not Typical and Will be Vary between People. This is not a Program who will make you rich & Spiritual Overnight